Using a {Name1} to Enforcing a Cort Order from either a Money Claim or High Court Order, a European Order a county court Order (CCJ) a enforcement officer is your agent to review locate and enforce against assets under a writ of control meaning the {Name} taking control over the debtors named assets.

To qualify to use ofenforcement officer:

Your court order should be greater then £500 the debtor located in England or Wales and the County Court Order (CCJ) should be less than six ( 6) year old.


Using enforcement officer to collect a business debt:

enforcement officer are the most successful way of collecting debts from a business that have failed to honor their contracted terms, we will work as your paralegal to obtain a Court Order against your debtor and will then progress the debt up to {NAME} to enforce the court order with the aid of a writ of control a trading company is highly likely to have "goods" and a enforcement officer will remove those goods unless or until payment of the court order plus costs is paid.

Using {Name1} to collect rent arrears:

enforcement officer are the most successful way of collecting rent arrears, it is usual that after an eviction the ex-tenant has left a debt unpaid either the debt has been detailed in the order of eviction or separate court action needs to be undertaken to obtain a court order for debts outstanding. A enforcement officer will add the ex-tenant to internal trace tasks and watch for movements over all the social media channels, supply and phone/internet application process until the new whereabouts of the debtor apear at which stage the enforcement officer will advise through written correspondence and then attend the property to ascertain assets the {NAME1) will attend continually collecting the debtor until its recovered in full so if you want a enforcement officer to be on the doorstep of your debtor to collect unpaid debts instruct us Now!

Using enforcement officer to collect unpaid consumer service bills:

As a business serving consumers when your debtor customers dispute your service and refuse to pay and negotiations breakdown the sure way to obtain a settlement on the debt is is obtain a court order and upgrade the collection of the debt to enforcement officer.

Using a enforcement officer to collect a European Order (EOP ):

Suppliers and consumers alike have a simple procedure using enforcement officer to collect money from UK Business we do all the administration and enforcement officer the European Order (EOP ) with the aid of a writ of control the debtor is highly likely to have "goods" and a enforcement officer will remove those goods unless or until payment of the court order plus costs is paid.

Why are enforcement officer so successful:

{NAME!} have such a high success rate and are the preferred method of collecting money owed because agents are self-employed they have an invested interest in collecting the debt and not be put off by debtors trying to pull the wool over their eyes! The enforcement officer are local to the debtors they know what's going on locally and often have had dealings before with the damaged debtor or debtors like them. enforcement officer do their research they gather information before the visit ensuring they have a profile of the debtor their goods (assets) and the people behind and backing a Business. If you want to ensure collection of your court Order and want a no nonce collection under the orders of the court enforcement officer is the course of action you need.

Can a enforcement officer Collect my court Order?

If you are owed money from any of the below then a enforcement officer Is your ideal method of collection.

enforcement officer can collect your Non domestic and council tax unpaid bills

enforcement officer can collect High court Judgements

enforcement officer can collect County court judgments (CCJs)

enforcement officer can collect Magistrates’ court Compensation Orders & fines

enforcement officer can collect Unpaid Rent for commercial Property or Domestic

enforcement officer can colelct Parking penalties from Private landowners